Benefit from regular physical activity in all Age
– Regular physical activity every day, at first it may seem difficult, but willpower and motivation should not be lost. After the activity
physical to be part of daily activities, you will notice changes
great in the body, you will feel a pleasure and happiness, which will be one
additional motivation to continue with physical activity.
Benefit from regular physical activity
* Reduces the risk of heart and vascular disease
* prevents the occurrence of high blood pressure (hypertension), while in patients suffering from hypertension helps maintain blood pressure within the desired limits
* Improves heart function and respiratory system
* maintains metabolism and reduces the risk of developing diabetes mellitus
* Increases the use of fat, thus helping to maintain body weight and reduces the risk of overweight
* Improves bone mineralization at a young age, which helps
in preventing the development of osteoporosis and fractures in the elderly
* improves and regulates digestion
* maintains and improves muscle strength and endurance, increases the ability to successfully perform tasks and tasks
* maintains the body’s motor skills, both strength and balance
* Maintains mental health and reduces the risk of depression and dementia
* Reduces stress and improves sleep quality
* presents personal satisfaction, improves self-confidence and promotes spiritual optimism and well-being
* reduces the number of absences at work (as a result of illness)
* reduces the risk of falling elderly and prevents them
Guidelines for performing physical activity
– Physical activity, health and quality of life are the three elements closely related to each other. Regardless of age, it is important that during the day you define and perform a continuous physical activity, as a healthy habit in life.
– Children and young people through games and sports participate in various forms of physical activity. However, today, habits change, as well as the result of new forms of rest (TV, internet, video games, etc.) that affect more and more children and adolescents to be overweight or overweight. For this reason, these new habits and work mainly in a sitting position that affect the occurrence of this phenomenon in recent years, present a great deal of concern.
– Engagement in physical activity decreases with age, while according to the latest data, 40-60% of the population in Europe is physically inactive.
– It has been proven that any increase in physical activity, even after long inert periods, affects the improvement of health, without any difference in age. It is never too late to change old habits and gain new ones.
– To ensure the implementation of guidelines for the promotion of physical activity in daily life, an inter-sectoral cooperation is needed by all factors that make decisions regarding sports, health, living environment, public transport, urban planning, facilities of work, etc. ., professional cooperation, as well as cooperation between the private sector and civil society.
– If these guidelines are accepted by the community, people will find it easier to choose a healthy lifestyle, which carries with it an even better quality.
– Such changes include, for example, the use of transport the public, which enables fuel savings, also reduces pollution air poisoning, walking to work enables people to move and exit the virtual world of computers, from today replace direct communication between people and this affected the growing distance between people.
– Aerobic exercise. exercises during which it is activated once large muscle group, in which case the work of the heart, lungs and muscle cells and improves the stability of the body. With these type of exercise muscle movement energy is gained in reactions biochemicals made in the body, during which nutrients decompose during contact with oxygen.
These types of exercises do not cause pain as it comes to speed up breathing and sweating. Examples of such activities are: walking, ,running, football, basketball, swimming, jumping, dancing, gymnastics, volleyball, tennis, cycling, handball, etc.
This form of the exercise involves a large number of repetitions, the exercises can to be done even with carrying small weights and with small breaks between exercises.
– After 20 minutes of aerobic exercise, the body begins to use fat deposited in the body. Regular aerobic exercise speeds it up metabolism, in which case the body burns calories during rest.
– Anaerobic exercise – exercises during which the muscles use them oxygen and energy are fully accumulated. Muscles and cells e others can sometimes generate energy from some long nutrients biochemical reactions during which there is no need for oxygen. therefore also called anaerobic. Anaerobic exercise mainly creates strength muscle and muscle tone. Examples of anaerobic exercises: pilates, pumps, exercises with various devices, etc. these exercises consist of at slower loads with larger weights, with a number small repetitions between which a longer break is made.
– When you start exercising, start with aerobic exercise, and then
light anaerobic exercises are performed. At first smaller weights are used
and equipment with lower resistance to avoid damage
different. It is always advisable to see your mother or trainer at the gym.
Some exercises should never be done without supervision or counseling.
What exercise is recommended for these ages?
– The recommendations of world institutions are presented below
to promote physical activity, which must be done
for each day, depending on age and intensity.
Children (6-12 years old) and adolescents (13-17 years old) should do it every day
Physical activity recommended by intensity and type for children by
Moderate aerobic intensity
· * Fast walking
· * Cycling
· * Active recreation, such as running, walking, swimming,
· * Play games that require catching and throwing, such as Baketball and football
FullBody Exercises like
* Bicycles May include hills
For the adult population, from 18 to 64 years old, it is recommended to be done physical activity 5 days a week, or intense exercise for at least 20 minutes, three times a week. Exercises that shape your muscles and increase them muscle strength should be done 2-3 times a week, or in combination with aerobic exercise.