7 Tips to get rid of problems during Physical activity
Here are 7 Tips to get rid of problems during Physical activity
- Improper diet – to be physically active at the right level we must start from sleep – food, The human body must have at least 7 hours of sleep in a row, Food must be supplemented with its nutritional values and always the body should be Hydrated.
2. Food should be consumed 2 to 3 hours before a Physical activity, Because the digestive organ needs some time to digest our food and share the nutritional values in parts of our body. Therefore, physical activity should not be done at least 2-3 hours after consuming food becauseit leads to damage to the stomach or torments us in other parts of the body.
3. Clothes and shoes should be suitable for the Physical activity we will do. Great importance should be given to your clothing during physical activity. The human body should feel comfortable in clothes and shoes because if you do not feel comfortable in clothes and shoes it can lead to muscle injury or injury.
4. Warm-Up – Warm-up is the basic thing to avoid muscle problems or injuries – body warm-up should be done for at least 10 minutes on religious or local muscles.
5. Initial Muscle Stretching – It is done after body warming 3-7 seconds per muscle usually helps out a lot in avoiding injuries.
6. Final Muscle Stretching – It is done at the end of any kind of sports activity The maximum stretching that is done 25 – 30 seconds per muscle is 70% of the effect of Exercise, Eliminates injuries in a total way makes you relaxed and the muscle returns to its place and does not create Stress or inflammation.
7. 100% of Exercise Eating After Physical Activity and Rest, Exercise is a stimulus while the main part for the exercise effect is played by Diet and Exercise, also a key weakness in avoiding muscle injuries and stress.